J Michael Short

JMichaelShort_Pic Jim and Kelma Short returned from a hike somewhere up Lion Creek in June of 1956 to find “Mike” fast asleep in the bottom of the blue rowboat they’ed crossed over in from Beaver Creek camp. From that time forward, Micheal’s life has been shaped and modified by water, forest, trees, huckleberries, logging roads and trails, mountains and people of Priest Lake.

Comments are closed.